Monday, October 28, 2013

The End of 1st Semester

          Two months has passed by before Second Quarter started, and now the 1st semester has ended. It’s been like yesterday was the first grading period. What like I’ve said last grading, you’ll never notice the time is when you are enjoying, but now I really enjoy a lot compare last grading however I encountered again things I’ve never learn before.

          Notepad… HTML Tags… Stand Alone Tags… Container Tags… 

         There were many lot of things I’ve learned. What I knew while having our class, making a webpage is hard, but I’m mistaken. It is really hard when you don’t understand what those are but when you’re learning, it is really easy yet fun!

         I thought before, notepad is useless, just use it whenever you like, whenever you want to play with it, whenever you want to type something useless or what, but when I learned something about it, I was shocked, it is really useful to make a webpage.

          While having our activities, it is not that boring yet fun. I’ve learn how to design a webpage, how to put bgcolors, bgimages, font attributes and others, also the uses of those tags what were mention before.

This second quarter was very fun and I learned a lot of things that will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment