Monday, January 13, 2014

Third Grading Period Has Already Ended

          


          Time really runs fast. its been like how many days has just passed by. and you know what? Third Grading Period has already ended, again.

          Again, third grading period is all about HTML tags again, designing a webpage.

          I can't mention those days I've enjoyed a lot. What I only want to share to you is the night when we did our project in ICT, webpage design. After those more than 5 hours of sacrifices, we still made it successful even though I didn't work hard on it.

          3 grading periods down, 1 more grading period to go. Graduation is nearly approaching, goodbye high school life, but it doesn't mean I will I just disregard this lesson, well, I won't forget those lessons we had during our ICT period.

No comments:

Post a Comment