Monday, February 10, 2014

Change: It Starts With Me

          They say that young people can’t change anything but I think they are wrong. I know that I’m still young to change so something, but it is not impossible that the change is inside me.

          “To change the world, it starts with a single person. That single person has to have the moral and emotional strength to stand up for what they believe in. One single act of bravery in the face of certain defeat can inspire a lasting change on the world.”
-John Roakes

          I believe that in order to change the world, I must first change myself. I must challenge or change my wrong doings.

          Even though we are still young we have the capability to change something, a change to other people, a change to our community and a change for our nation. I know that we, youth, we have the potential to be a leader, a leader that can lead to your fellowmen.


          Once, a man said, “Before doing something, put God first to your hearts and minds.” In order for us to do something good for the nation, we have to think God first and ask for help and guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment